The D-Tech base layer pants are the ideal solution for cold days spent in the outdoors. Engineered using the D-Tech moisture-wicking technology, the fabric is designed to quickly transport moisture and perspiration away from the skin to the outermost portion of the fabric, leaving the skin warm and dry. The black D-Tech base layer pants are form fitting, using 4-way stretch to hug the body, but not a compression fit. At a weight of over 8 oz per square yard, this polyester/spandex fabric is heavier than most base layers on the market, enabling it to retain more heat. Our insulated base layer pants are by far superior for moisture management and, best of all, they have an incredibly soft and luxurious feel.
- Moisture wicking to keep skin warm and dry
- True women's fit
- 4-way stretch material for form fit and great recovery
- Soft and luxurious feel
- Recommended for temperatures 0 to 50°F
- 88% Polyester/12% Spandex
- Women's cold weather pants available in sizes XS-4XL